Exchange and Returns
Return & Exchange Policy
Items must be returned in new condition. Any tags, liners, lacing and other components must be intact.
Original packing slip must be included in return package.
The customer is responsible for any return shipping costs associated, and the amount of shipping for the returned package will be deducted from any awarded store credit or refund (minus a 10% restock fee).
*Shipping costs are non-refundable and non-negotiable for returns or exchanges.*
If you receive your item and there is a defect, please contact Rolita Couture at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of delivery with a detailed description of the defects, order number and photos that show the damage.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange or return items for store credit or refund minus a 10% restocking fee. You have three (3) days to initiate a return or exchange from the delivery date. Your return needs to be packed and shipped within three (3) days of making the initiation, in good condition, and with the tags intact and original packing slip.
The store credit balance or refund (minus 10% restocking fee) + (non refundable / non-negotiable shipping cost). will reflect the total cost of the returned items minus the cost of the return shipping.
How it works:
- To make a return or exchange, begin the return process on the Exchange and Returns tab on the Rolita Couture website within 3 days of the delivery date.
- After filling out the return form, you will receive a return shipping label via Email.
- Print the shipping label and return slip and package the return with the original packing slip and the returns form inside.
- Ship the return package within 3 days from the date of the return initiation.
- When we have received and processed your return/exchange, you will receive a store credit code that will never expire or a refund minus a 10% restocking fee + (non refundable / non-negotiable shipping cost).
Reasons to have your return denied:
- For hygienic reasons all items must be returned unworn, unused, unwashed, undamaged and brand new with all original tags attached or we will not accept it back. This includes but is not limited to visible signs of use including deodorant/cosmetic stains, perfume, scents, etc.
- For hygienic reasons, intimates such as pasties, cosmetics, and hair clips may only be returned to us in an unopened package.
- Shipping fees will not be reimbursed if the return is denied.
Items on CLEARANCE:
- All Items that were purchased from the clearance section will be eligible for a store credit only.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
To initiate your return click here