Exchange and Returns
Items must be returned in new condition. Any tags, liners, lacing and other components must be intact.
Original packing slip must be included in return package.
The customer is responsible for any return shipping costs associated, and the amount of shipping for the returned package will be deducted from any awarded store credit.
All boxes must be properly sealed, and any previous shipping labels and barcodes removed.
Shipping costs are non-refundable and non-negotiable for returns or exchanges, unless the brand is found at fault.
If you receive your item and there is a defect, please contact Rolita Couture to email@example.com within 3 days of delivery with a detailed description of the defects, order number and photos that show the damage.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange or return items for store credit. You have five (5) days to initiate a return or exchange from the delivery date. Your return needs to be packed and shipped within five (5) days of making the initiation, in good condition, and with the tags intact and original packing slip. The store credit balance will reflect the total cost of the returned items minus the cost of the return shipping.
How it works:
- To make a return or exchange, begin the return process on the Exchange and Returns tab on the Rolita Couture website within 3 days of the delivery date.
- After filling out the return form, you will receive a return shipping label in your Email.
- Print the shipping label and return slip and package the return with the original packing slip and the returns form inside.
- Ship the return package within 21 days from the date of the return initiation.
- When we have received and processed your return/exchange, you will receive a store credit code that will never expire.